If you have not already done so, please send your proof of training to BeautyCouncil within 48 hours of registering, or you will be unregistered for the exam and your fees will be refunded.
Date: October 14, 2018
Location: Mark Anthony Academy - 5735 203 St, Langley, BC V3A 8A7, Canada
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Practical: 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Candidates must provide:
- Photocopy of photo ID for candidate & model
- Completed model waiver form
- materials for the practical exam
- See instructions for checklist
To be completed after the practical examination
Candidates must bring:
- pen or pencil to complete the exam.
Please note: visitors and/or family members are not allowed to wait inside the premises of the practical or theory exam.
AREAS OF EVALUATION:
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours & 15 minutes
- Infection, Prevention & Control: Evaluated Concurrently
- Full Manicure (no polish) - 30 minutes
- Nail Enhancements (polish) - 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Full Pedicure -1 hour & 15 minutes (with French polish on 1 foot)
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour timed
- To be completed prior to practical exam date
- 120 questions in a multiple choice format
You must achieve 70% on all parts of the exam (theory & practical) in order to pass the exam