Date: Sep 15, 2019
Location: Mark Anthony Academy - 5735 203 St, Langley, BC V3A 8A7, Canada
Registration: 8:30 am
Practical: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
Candidates must provide:
- Photocopy of photo ID for candidate & model
- Completed model waiver form
- materials for the practical exam
- See instructions for checklist
To be completed after the practical examination
Candidates must bring:
- pen or pencil to complete the exam.
Please note: visitors and/or family members are not allowed to wait inside the premises of the practical or theory exam.
AREAS OF EVALUATION:
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours & 15 minutes
- Infection, Prevention & Control: Evaluated Concurrently
- Full Manicure (no polish) - 30 minutes
- Nail Enhancements (polish) - 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Full Pedicure -1 hour & 15 minutes (with French polish on 1 foot)
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour and 30 minutes timed
- To be completed prior to practical exam date
- 120 questions in a multiple choice format
You must achieve 70% on all parts of the exam (theory & practical) in order to pass the exam
Read and/or DOWNLOAD
The reschedule fee is $100 + GST.
You will need to retake the exam portion(s) where you did not achieve a passing mark of 70% to obtain your BeautyCouncil certificate of qualification. You can retake this exam up to three (3) times if you are still unsuccessful in getting a minimum mark of 70% for all parts of the exam. The retake fee is $100.
All exam retakes must be done within two (2) years of the original exam.
The exam results are not given over the phone and will be sent by mail 2 to 4 weeks after your exam.
Once you have successfully passed your exam, your BeautyCouncil certificate of qualification, along with BeautyCouncil membership, will help increase your job mobility and open doors to more opportunities in your career advancement.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
BeautyCouncil reserves the right to change a confirmed exam date and will notify the applicant by email.