You must send a copy of your Government Photo ID and your models Government Photo ID to email@example.com. One week prior to your exam date. If you fail to do so, you will not be approved for the exam. Your government photo ID names must match the sign in sheet no exceptions.
Date: March 17, 2019
Location: Mark Anthony Academy - 5735 203 Street, Langley, BC, V3A 8A7
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Exam: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Candidates must provide:
- Government photo ID/ Models Government photo ID
- materials for the practical exam
- See instructions for checklist
- Client Consultation Card (not completed)
Time: Immediately following practical examination
Candidates must bring:
- pen or pencil to complete the exam.
Please note: visitors and/or family members are not allowed to wait inside the premises of the practical or theory exam.
AREAS OF EVALUATION
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours & 5 minutes
- General Trade Practices: Evaluated Concurrently throughout the entire exam
- Full Facial: Including Skin Analysis and Complete Facial Massage - 75 minutes
- Evening Make-up - 30 minutes
- Nail Care - French Manicure (1 hand) & Pedicure red polish (1 foot) - 60 minutes
- Waxing - Underarm & One Leg ( including knee) - 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour and 30 minutes timed
- 120 questions in a multiple choice format
You must achieve 70% on all parts of the exam (theory & practical) in order to pass the exam
Read and/or download:
The reschedule fee is $100 + GST.
You will need to retake the exam portion(s) where you did not achieve a passing mark of 70% to obtain your BeautyCouncil certificate of qualification. You can retake this exam up to three (3) times if you are still unsuccessful in getting a minimum mark of 70% for all parts of the exam. The retake fee is $100.
All exam retakes must be done within two (2) years of the original exam.
Exam with Interpreter:
If you request to have an interpreter for your theory exam this will be arranged by us. Please contact BeautyCouncil to arrange for an interpreter. You must pay for the interpreter prior to taking the theory exam.
A 72-hour notice MUST be given to cancel exams with interpreters or candidates will forfeit the interpreter fees.
The exam results are not given over the phone and will be sent by mail 2 to 4 weeks after your exam.
Once you have successfully passed your exam, your BeautyCouncil certificate of qualification, along with BeautyCouncil membership, will help increase your job mobility and open doors to more opportunities in your career advancement.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
BeautyCouncil reserves the right to change a confirmed exam date and will notify the applicant by email.