We Are Hiring - Administrative Assistant Position
We Are Hiring!!
Administrative Assistant Position
The BeautyCouncil Western Canada is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Executive Director and be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team of Beauty Professionals and grow with the Association.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Positive “service” attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the Association.
• Ability to consistently demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a team member in a small, open, and professional office environment.
• Answer incoming calls and emails in a positive and professional manner.
• Detail and accuracy oriented.
• Quick learner.
Computer literate: skilled in Microsoft Office, online member management system (database), Excel, Word, Outlook.
Experience with office systems and database management an asset.
• Marketing Savvy: Consistently promotes and builds our brand presence by managing a number of social media marketing platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat. This includes creating posts that share important news with our members, answering questions sent to our Facebook accounts, and following/connecting with our members in the social media world.
• Complete member requests in an accurate and timely manner.
• Update database information as needed, including returned mail.
• Process new memberships, renewal applications, exams, certification and event payments.
• Resourceful – assist Executive Director with resourcing information for projects, meetings and events.
Flexible – able to work events and the occasional weekend.
Industry experience helpful but not necessary.
** This position is 3-4 days a week moving in to 5 days a week.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a photograph and video is welcome too.
Thank you for all enquiries!!!